I Live in a Pick-Up Truck

This was a nine month journey of self discovery. I left Portland in May 2009 and returned in February 2010. I used this travel as a tool to regain self-confidence and a good perspective on the world. It worked.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

technical notes #9







current cycle
total trip
miles
1743
15371
gallons
75
648.8
dollars
182.5
1671.7
mpg avg
23.2
23.7
costpg avg
2.43
2.58
days
19
222

another 19 days, another milestone. the days are getting longer now (thanks to the winter solstice!) and i am quite done with this adventure - thank you very much. it has been over 7 months now that i am out on the road, living in my pickup truck and exploring this country. it has been eye-opening and there have been many times i have been in awe of the wonders in the world.

however, the times i have been happiest have been when i am visiting old friends, meeting new friends, and sleeping inside. i look forward to the end. i look forward to my new beginnings and the bounty that my next life will offer.

i know this is a bit of a lame post and offers little information. sorry about that. if anyone can tell me why my html is wrong and there is such a large gap between the title and the start of the post, i would appreciate that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home