I Live in a Pick-Up Truck

This was a nine month journey of self discovery. I left Portland in May 2009 and returned in February 2010. I used this travel as a tool to regain self-confidence and a good perspective on the world. It worked.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

two weeks.

swoosh. my two week anniversary nearly passed by without any mention. well, here it is. i have been "on the road" for two weeks now, officially. i have only been to two states and two countries in that time, but what can you expect? the two states i have been to, i have been to twice. figure that out.

and still i am in san diego. it is very nice here. tonight, while ricky and i were at the bar we watched as two people nearly got into a fight. it was interesting, especially because one of them was friends with ricky and they were right behind us.

also, earlier today, randomly, i received a phone call from pete wojcik. pete, whom i havent seen since 2002. pete who lived with me and my parents in high school. pete who was a great friend at one time. it was interesting.

this whole meeting people from my past is very interesting. i think i like it and will keep on with it. for now, san diego.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home