I Live in a Pick-Up Truck

This was a nine month journey of self discovery. I left Portland in May 2009 and returned in February 2010. I used this travel as a tool to regain self-confidence and a good perspective on the world. It worked.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

sacramento, please let me leave.

thankfully i made it through the greyhound experience and am safely in my truck again. the truck was right where i left it, it didnt appear as if anyone even glanced at it. i know my worries are mostly unfounded, but damn they are hard to shake.

so, now here i am ready to roll again. i am on my way to santa cruz today, it is only 150 miles away and i hope to stay there for the day and night, maybe more if it goes well.

the plain fact is that i need to slow down a bit. i am supposed to be doing about 400 miles a week and i have been doing about 300 a day. so. i know that the first week is about geting away from it all and just immersing myself in travel life, but i am going to try to slow my roll.

we'll see if that works, driving the open road is fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home